The training project conducted in collaboration with the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos will organize an “Open Doors Day” on 14 June on the team premises in Montmeló
The Campos Racing’s University Advanced Course Motorsport Specialist Technician is now in its fourth edition. This course is recommended for automotive technicians and engineering students and graduates as it combines mechanical engineering and mechanical concepts with theoretical basis and real practices joining Campos Racing teams.
As a new feature, the price of the course conducted in collaboration with the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos has been significantly reduced to make it more accessible to the higher number of people.
The selection process is as follows:
1. Pre-registration: An initial payment of EUR 300 is made into the account. This is an upfront payment to be reduced of the forward final price: EUR 8,650. It entitles you to complete the admission test, also consisting of an interview with the selection board and a motivation letter.
2. Tuition: After passing the admission test, the student will make the registration payment, which consists of EUR 2,650 within seven calendar days, securing his place on the course. If a student is declared unable to continue the tuition will be returned within the same time-limit.
3. Course starting date: The student will make the third payment of EUR 1,900 on September 15th.
4. January 2019: payment of EUR 1,900.
5. February 2019: payment of EUR 900.
6. March 2019: payment of EUR 900.
For those interested, Campos Racing will organize an “Open Doors Day” on the team premises in Montmeló on 14 June to take place between 17.30 and 19.00. All visitors will have a chance to see what a professional racing team is about, as Campos Racing is a long-standing and successful outfit on the European scene. To confirm attendance to the event please contact with email@example.com.