On Thursday 26 February, the STA and master-racing.com, a Campos Racing training initiative, organized a conference focused in Formula E at the ETSEIB (Barcelona).
The conference described all aspects of this exciting new category, such as organization, race format and technical details of the vehicle. All presented by first level speakers in Formula E:
- Adrian Campos: Team Manager of China Racing, constructor team in Formula E. President and founder in 1988 of Campos Racing.
- Jaume Sallarés: Marketing Director of Formula E Holdings.
- Oriol Servià: Official Driver in Dragon Racing Formula E team.
- Joan Orús: Technical Director of China Racing, constructor team in Formula E. Manager of Tourism Cars department in Campos Racing.
- Albert Fábrega: Analyst and Technical Commentator of Formula 1 and Formula E in TV3.
ETSEIB students enjoyed an incredible conference approaching them to Formula E world as never done before. Technical details were combined with speakers’ anecdotes, always regarding the Formula E philosophy to open a path for a green future for production vehicles.
In addition, Pedro Martínez De la Rosa, Formula 1 Driver, was brought by Oriol Servià as an exceptional listener to the conference. A little surprise ETSEI students won’t forget in long time.